Innovation Biocamp 2019
APPLY NOW for a fully funded, specialist training for you and your business from BioBase4SME, worth €7000 . Join other new, innovative and ambitious companies for an intensive, week-long course that will give you the tools you need to commercialise your idea and grow your company.
What previous Biocamp participants have said:
‘Best I have experienced in my career.’
‘What really stood out for me was, the one-to-one mentor meetings, the non-executive director talk & the investor pitch training.’
‘I now have a plan on how to go ahead, lots of new contacts to visit, reassurance I’m on the right track and confidence.’
Each session of the training programme will start with a lecture from an expert in a key aspect of business
growth, followed by a group exercise mediated by an experienced facilitator. You will then apply the learning
from the session to your own company and pitch to a panel of specialist investors at the end of the Biocamp.
How you will benefit
- 1-1 mentoring sessions with successful business leaders and investors
- masterclasses from experts in finance, regulation, risk and opportunity
- live pitch to a panel of specialist investors, active in the sector
- peer-to-peer learning and networking with bio-based companies from across NW Europe
What you will learn
- how to analyse your value proposition and develop your business model
- identifying and securing your customers and other people you need to grow
- how to address operations, intellectual property and risk management
- communicating effectively with your investors, customers and suppliers
What is included
- all course materials
- all teaching, lecturing and mentoring
- investor pitch opportunity
- accommodation and catering at Hawkhills House in the Yorkshire countryside
- social programme to encourage networking
Who the course is for
New, innovative companies and start-ups working in the bioeconomy, which are based in the Interreg North West Europe area.
The innovation biocamp will take place from Sunday May 5th until Friday May 10th 2019 at Bovendonk, West-Brabant, The Netherlands.
More information and an application form can be found here.